The essay entitled»Racism in America,» by Dr. Richard Herndon, is a comprehensive analysis of the causes of this dilemma. The United States is a country that is largely founded on the notions of liberty and equality. This liberty and equality, however, tend to be violated by specific people. These individuals can be the racist white man, and some others.
Writer: racism in the US has been a contentious issue, with the majority of Americans wanting to have free speech. There have been several incidents that are used as evidence that the US is no longer a free state. The one of the most influential occasions, however, has been the civil rights movement. The most significant movement is also considered the biggest mistake in American history. The modern day media, including the press, TV, and radio, were all influenced by the activities of this group.
Writer: Dr. Herndon analyzes the reasons why America has issues with racism today. There are three chief reasons that the US is having those problems. These reasons are the following:
Fiscal changes – Throughout economic changes, there is racial tension. People are getting more liberal, while at precisely the exact same time they are becoming wealthier, because of the new industries which have emerged.
Race Relations – During those times, race relations are not always perfect. When a white person is accused of being a racist, it’s easy to point a finger at somebody else, but for a minority, it will become much harder to find evidence.
The most contentious issues, such as the Civil Rights Movement in the USA, caused many citizens to take a stand against their government. The US is in constant disagreement with the rest of the planet.
This great essay by a well-respected scholar, makes you believe. It makes you think about the reason that we’ve become such a progressive country. The question is,»Why was this difficulty allowed to fester as long?» The answer to this question lies within the constitution .
«Racism in America» by Dr. Richard Herndon is a must read for Everybody in the USA of America. This is a superb place to live in. However, it can cause people to become history paper topics quite upset if they do not understand the issues that are happening. This article will provide insight to this history.
America, as it stands today, is still divided by race. People are fearful of changing. But, Dr. Herndon does a fantastic job in providing insight into how we got to where we are today.
– Black men and women are afraid of those white men and women that are fearful of them. We could look back in history and see that slavery and Jim Crow laws were very much against our liberty.
– The United States hadn’t any black schools until the 1950’s. In fact, our first black president, Franklin D. Roosevelt, was actually forced out of office due to a lack of funding.
– The Civil Rights Movement in the United States is mostly about»White Privilege». If white people can go to the Olympics and maintain the best shape of their lives, then black people are only going to stay at the base, right?
«Racism in America» by Dr. Herndon is a great essay to read. I recommend it to everybody who loves reading historical documents on this particular subject matter.
I would like to add some other good points he made concerning how we got to where we are today. This can help you understand why many men and women feel as though they are not accepted in this country.
– The United States was making for a melting pot, but it is not. You’ll come across many folks in the west that wish to come here to live. They feel as though they can have the very best of America, and nothing else.
– Many believe that racism is just one of the chief reasons for the collapse of the United States of America. There are those who believe that we have a great deal of problems with race, but the reason we neglect in certain areas is because of our racial divide.